Thursday, April 28, 2022

Nothing?



This quote is part of an article I came across this morning. 
I encourage you to read it if you have time.
The comment section had this interesting "thought".

"When he finished his erasure, some folks accused him of vandalizing a de Kooning, saying he destroyed art. It wasn't vandalism, he tells the interviewer. Then what was it? "Poetry," he says. "

This braids nicely with the thoughts being presented 
by Sharon Blackie in The Enchanted Life.
(I've shared some and suspect there will be more.)
This topic is serendipitous to me right now
as "nothing" is what I feel when I 
 contemplate writing something.
It's been unnerving yet, I know
from experience, the words 
come when they are ready.

May we remember our nothing is something!

kastilwell



No comments:

Post a Comment