Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Walking The Boundary

Several threads are weaving through my mind these days.
I'm hoping the thoughts I share can weave them together
into something resembling coherence.
Lets say I'm "following its edges, 
one foot on each side, straddling no and yes."

"Can a boundary be traversed, 
like the border of a country,
proving how grave a line can be?"
Borders of countries are arbitrary things
agreed upon by humans but not by things
 like roots and clouds, oxygen and sunshine,
storms, sound waves, air currents...
Yet, if a human traverses the arbitrary border
between North and South Korea,
they quickly discover how grave that line can be.

These thought waves I'm encountering 
feel like crossing boundaries, 
until the threads become so entangled,
I'm no longer certain where I am...
in a way that opens inside doors revealing
landscapes beyond my imagination...
until now.
Namaste'



 

No comments:

Post a Comment