Monday, December 31, 2018

Walking into 2019

I'll be honest.  This is hard but I'm determined.  This will be posted somewhere prominent to remind me when there is slippage.  There is an adult philosophy course beginning here in this small town for which I feel especially grateful.  It begins by reminding me what a spectacular miracle it is to be a  human being alive in this incredibly wondrous universe.  It mentions how many of us sink down into the comforts of routine and habit forgetting the wonder and awe of life.  My intention is to live in a state of wonder and awe from this point foward! KAS

1 comment:

  1. Positivity and a season of forgiveness: excellent intentions, for sure, and being reminded that the gift of being alive and experiencing all that surrounds us with awe and wonder, even better!

    ReplyDelete