Monday, August 8, 2022

Collaboration in the Purest Sense


 Talk about expanding my ways of seeing and thinking!
This is not easy to absorb given my attachment
to my own personal life and my resistance to dying.
Yet, I know death is a stark fact of life, and essential to regeneration.
Since I encountered Wild Like Flowers
when a friend mentioned Mainspring's Virtual Book Club pick,
I've been captivated. 
So much of what I'm reading is beyond my imagination,
yet, it makes sense down deep in my bones.
I see it as an example of Emergent Strategy in action;
a la Robin Wall Kimmerer's Braiding Sweetgrass;
with a touch of David Whyte's poetic style blended in.
I'm becoming ever more appreciative
of the voices I'm encountering.
People from the river of goodness
living their lives and sharing their bounty 
through actions and words.
It rejuvenates my faith and hope
in my fellow human beings.
kastilwell


1 comment:

  1. Your words bring this to my mind...."We're all just walking each other home" Ram Dass

    ReplyDelete