Monday, September 18, 2023

Let Us Simmer

What a thrill to be encouraged to repeat ourselves, contradict ourselves.
That comes naturally to me these days.
I rather wish she'd have included 
"occasionally go blank on what you were about to say".
Perhaps we can let...fling out the wildest nonsense fill in for that?

However, while I understand the sentiment behind the statement
and vigorously agree with what I assume is her intention, I don't believe we can go on
without caring what the world does or thinks or says.

Not caring about what happens to our planet and the creatures in and on it 
doesn't resonate with a whole hearted existence. Like it or not, we're all connected.
So, to me, that means we have to care, in our own way, with all the energy we can muster.
However, and this part is important, how we care is where we refuse to allow
the opinions, judgements, and pushback of others block us. 
We are entitled to care exactly as we choose to do so.
Namaste'





 

No comments:

Post a Comment