Friday, September 21, 2018

Thoughts Matter



Our thoughts matter. We can learn to master our thoughts and achieve a life of our own design.  Thoughts can be changed in a way that gives us new meaning and perspective in life.

 Link to the Podcast
Katrina Ubell, M.D. gives listeners a model for reviewing your thoughts and adjusting them in order to move toward your desired result.  Her “thought download” process provides a useful way to practice. Check it out and let me know.  If your time is limited, (whose isn't these days?) jump to 19.57 timestamp on the podcast.

PS:  Don't be put off by the title.  It's not just about weight loss and it's not just for doctors!  Let me know if you run into difficulty with the link.

PSS:  I posted a description of Dr. Ubell's Thought Download Exercise here.


1 comment:

  1. I like the thought download approach. It reminds me of morning pages, in some ways. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete