Monday, September 24, 2018

Dr. Seuss

I have to confess, while Dr. Seuss's words sound all wise and wonderful on the surface,...I have some doubts.
I do wake up with regrets but I'm trying to put them in the background where they can get drowned out by the more positive thoughts I'm practicing on.  Forgiving the people who don't treat me right is a loaded topic...one I am nowhere near accomplishing but at least I can say I'm willing to point my face in that direction.

Did you notice how I completely ignored "love the people who treat you right"?  How easy it is to skim right past the positive aspects of life, taking for granted those people and pieces providing comfort and support and love and zero in on the more difficult and challenging and negative.

Thoughts matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment