Sunday, October 7, 2018

Close In


Having a tough time coming up with positive thoughts today.  Everything in me wants to DO something to fix this. NOW.

Reminding myself to focus my attention close in, in my own heart and soul where it is possible to do something, perhaps small and seemingly insignificant that can begin the journey toward the change I seek.  Sitting in the silence and feeling the emotions rather than keeping them frozen.  Rage.  Anger.  Disbelief.  Fear.  Deep, deep grief. 

Trusting by doing so, I will find the path forward with hope and renewed determination.   Onward.

KAS


















































1 comment:

  1. It’s so hard to find that third way, which differs for each of us, when we can manage it. And some days it seems more possible than others. Thanks for sharing this quote- I just looked at where it came from - the title is definitely appropriate.

    ReplyDelete