Friday, May 20, 2022

To Be Alone


This thought alters the idea of being alone quite dramatically, I think.
To "live in my body as a question rather than a statement",
invites much contemplation right off the bat.
Then, I've never thought of "the permeability of being alone".
It sounds luscious, especially 
if it leads to reimagining 
those constricting aspects
which keep me from evolving and expanding.
I'm eagerly awaiting the "parallel ears"
and "hearing the story in a different way"!
kastilwell

 

2 comments:

  1. The "permeability of being alone" is a telling reminder of how we can experience being in our bodies. Ha, and the "parallel ears" -- that's interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting, for sure. As usual, DW has a way with words that consistently expands my thinking.

    ReplyDelete