Monday, July 3, 2023

Every Surface of Fracture

    This is why I have faith in the River of Goodness. I opened Krista's email three times
during an active weekend with family but never got beyond the first skim. Settling down back at home, I found an email where a dear friend, called this to the forefront of my attention.

"all of life is being revealed 
in its insistence on wholeness"

Every time something horrific happens,
calls for a remembrance of this.
Believe me, I wish it wasn't so.
I wish dreadful things didn't have
to be part of the package of life.

and then, this last line.  To make it

"vivid and practical and real, 
starting inside ourselves and 
with the lives we’ve been given.”

These powerful lines,
following O'Keefe's words...
"making our unknown known,"
make me feel like I'm being led
gently and firmly into a way
of being where wholeness
and wellbeing are possible
and available to all.

kastilwell







No comments:

Post a Comment