Friday, January 21, 2022

Something To Say


 Which half of the world are you?  
I suspect many of us would put ourselves in the first half category?
Of course, we all know nothing is so simple as this.
Only two categories for millions of people?
I'd say a good percentage of us have something to say
and do our best to convey it in whatever medium
works best for our personality.
My daughter calls her cooking her
"love language".
I think we can speak several love languages.
Growing flowers is one of mine.
Sharing thought provoking quotes is another.

kastilwell

2 comments:

  1. I think we all try to convey what we want to say in whatever language we can, whether it's cooking, print, prose, or posts. I think Frost was a bit gloomy when he wrote that we "can't" say it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point! His is the dual-minded thinking I'm trying to catch and adjust in my own thinking patterns. It took me a couple sentences to catch up with how "either/or" his statement is.

      Delete