Friday, May 10, 2024

Water's Curious Custodians

I find there's something enchanting (and sobering) 
about realizing how little I know
about something so "ordinary" 
so "mundane" 
so "everyday" 
so taken-for-granted as water.
"We are becoming water that we cannot become."
In many ways its a relief...to accept that regardless 
of how much effort I put into it, or how attentive I am,
 or how kind and compassionate, or authentic, or resilient;
there will never be 
"any full sense of finality, completion, or control."
At least not in this form, in this physical body.
I do wonder if upon death, 
this "full sense of finality, completion and control"
will be achieved?
My water will be merged with Earth's water
which is part of the Universe's water.
And so on and so on and so on.
Namaste'
 

No comments:

Post a Comment