Friday, November 18, 2022

Build This Day

Recently, I discovered the metaphor
of seeing your mind like a large room,
and making it as comfortable and welcoming as possible;
with a "beauty drawer" where you keep
mementoes of your loves and triumphs. . .
images and such that bring you joy.
(My room has a beauty wall.)
This quote builds on that idea
although, in my opinion,
it carries strong masculine energy
which could benefit from some softening.
Dialing down the drive a bit.
It could use some circular adjustments
within it's linear momentum.
That being said, I like the idea
of, let's say, orchestrating the day
into something you've wanted all your life.
One you've been 
"envisioning and are 'now' creating".
I especially resonate with
"no matter how old you are"!
kastilwell



 

No comments:

Post a Comment