Thursday, March 28, 2024

Bad French Fries Do Not Negate

It took me more than one reading
for the power of this to take hold.

"I do not think of this as looking on the bright side.
I think of it as looking at everything."

I don't know why it's always such a surprise
when I start stacking up my pleasure coins;
counting my blessings is another way to say it,
or noting all I'm thankful for,
how quickly they add up and start to topple over.
Try it sometime...
start with your breath...
and all the intricate things your body is capable of.
Then move on to the natural world around you...
mundane things like the sky 
and the ground beneath your feet,
and everything growing there...
mostly on its own...
not to mention birds and bees.
Mundane?
See what I mean?
It's a feast of plenty.

Look At Everything.
Namaste'





 

No comments:

Post a Comment