Monday, March 11, 2024

Life Is Not The Way

This lays a finger on something for me...
something that's been lurking right outside my sphere of attention.
This is the power of words.
Yes, they are simply marks on a page or screen or sounds off a tongue
yet they are like mycelial threads reaching out to connect
with a life form deep within my/our body where they
connect and spark something indescribable...
paradoxical as in, my higher self IS my deeper self.
It begins to explain the twitchy feeling I get when 
the busy surface of things scrambles the connection.
The more I grow, 
the more I realize how trustworthy this is.
I'm thinking of the sound of the sonar screen
in the submarine movies I've watched.
It's something like that...a tiny pulse
letting me know what feels like nothing
is an amazing something.
Namaste'


 

No comments:

Post a Comment