Wednesday, March 6, 2024

There Really Aren't Hard-and-Fast Answers

According to this thought, we're all living wildness
since we are decidedly encountering the unknown.
I say this as I'm sitting in my "known" inside place,
listening to a vigorous rain pouring outside my window.
This wild unknown is why I tend to lean toward 
what is familiar and routine, I'm thinking.
At the same time, I relish and require plentiful access to the natural world outside.
Isn't it interesting that as things have become more disorderly in the human world,
so many have turned to and embraced the wild places in and of nature?
Our natural wild places are the haven where we find solace and comfort
from the increasingly uncivilized, manmade domain.
Talk about "no hard-and-fast answers".
I'm thinking there may a silver lining in the turbulence?
More and more humans wake up to the wealth
more valuable than any coin
existing in the ground beneath our feet,
and the air surrounding us...
not to mention things like water, trees, plants
and wild creatures. 
I know you know what I'm talking about.
Namaste'

 



No comments:

Post a Comment