Thursday, December 7, 2023

I've Been Thinking

Many words but worthwhile ones in my estimation.
it is only when I tend to what's close in first that I can be with the complexities...
A message we keep hearing over and over.
The naked truth of what's close in is often highly charged or deeply buried.  
It takes brave attention to allow and accept whatever bubbles up. 

It is only when I stay connected to my own moral compass . . .
that I can witness others more clearly, without my own gunk 
creating residue on the clarity needed to see the truth.
I want to shield myself from everything that upsets my desire
to live in peace and tranquility and joy. 
Yet, everything that disturbs that desire IS 
my moral compass, isn't it?

We're in this together.  
Namaste'

 

No comments:

Post a Comment