Wednesday, August 14, 2024

I Would Like To Say

"The more I was right where I was, the more I felt the mystery around
and inside me, swirling until I was bigger somehow, 
no less afraid but more spacious."

I wonder if this describes animism...the "aliveness"
of everything in this universe we're swimming in?
I don't think you can conjure it on your own.
Don't you think it requires a sense of relationship 
and connectedness with all that is in order to tap into its force?
It is a gift when you experience the wonder of it.

"I felt myself soften as I flowed toward the inevitable--
flowed the way a river flows."
There are times flowing with the river
is really, really difficult.
Especially when you feel she is not being
properly cared for and respected.
I wonder if there's a way to flow with the river
and create alternative measures for honoring her? 

Namaste' 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment