Monday, August 26, 2024

Perhaps You Want To Do Something


This crossed my path as I was looking and listening for answers.
The guilty feeling rooted in my bones was strong
even with my determination to squelch its destructive utterances.
Interestingly enough, this echoes the quieter voice of
trust and calm I'm coming to rely on as I grow.

"if you start with the small, the particular, the individual,
the tiniest of gestures can make the biggest difference."

I believe many of us are already well on our way in doing this.  
This is an invitation to magnify who we are...
to amplify what is in our heart and soul.
To let the mantle of fear slip from our shoulders.
To stand firm in the face of potential ridicule and threats.
To always remember we are not alone.
We have a river of others traveling with us.
Namaste'




 

No comments:

Post a Comment