Thursday, August 1, 2024

The Only Thing

"An uncertainty that gestates miracles 
I could never have expected or authored."
How beautiful to consider the uncertainty we're feeling
is gestating miracles. Aren't we catching a glimpse of this?
It's still uncertainty, no doubt about it, only now it
contains a measure of optimism previously missing.

"I have found that the space I hold for being wrong
acts like a freshly mulched garden."
I love, love, love the idea of a freshly mulched garden
as the holding space for where I'm incomplete in my thinking.
Anything could sprout up from that fertile understory.
Imagine what seeds of unforeseen nourishment 
are about to break dormancy and flourish.

My outside garden may not be of a high caliber;
however, I'm counting on my inner garden of uncertainty
to produce a more generous and nourishing crop.
I'm reminding myself of the vigilance and care required to 
yield a bountiful harvest.
Namaste'





 

No comments:

Post a Comment