Wednesday, October 18, 2023

I Believe There Is A Mass Awakening

When Leonard Cohen's song Democracy happened across my path yesterday I knew it was time to share this quote.  I was struck by how encouraging it was. 
If you have the time, give it a listen.

No one has the answers but we all have ideas and 
if these ideas are good-they won't go away. 
Democracy is a good idea.  I feel that in every molecule of my body. 
It needs improvements and updating but, in the words of Maggie Smith, its got good bones. 

So as Leonard sings; ...I'm stubborn as those garbage bags that time cannot decay. I'm junk but I'm still holding up this little wild bouquet. Democracy is coming to the U.S.A.
Sail On, Sail On oh mighty ship of state. To the Shores of Need. Past the Reefs of Greed

Through the Squalls of Hate Sail on, sail on, sail on...


kastilwell




 

No comments:

Post a Comment