Monday, October 23, 2023

You Who Let Yourself Feel


"Fear not the pain. Let its weight fall back into the earth"

Over 6000 miles away, people just like us are living a nightmare.
I've been aware of my avoidance of this piece of our reality.
This morning, I started to share another poem* with vivid descriptions of horrors
  in solidarity to these fellow inhabitants on this planet.  
I decided against it because, it seems to me, as a human being, 
we are wounded by this whether we acknowledge it or not.
Whether we let ourselves feel it or not; it's still imposing itself into our spirits.

I decided this piece is more relevant because it speaks to the paradox
and the complexity of the situation.

"You who let yourself feel: enter the breathing that is more than your own.
Let it brush your cheeks as it divides and rejoins beside you."
Namaste'






 

No comments:

Post a Comment