Friday, October 13, 2023

Perceptual Space

The nothing from upon which all something's emerge.
I have begun to play a game with myself about perception.  When I'm playing, I'm considering different viewpoints; moving around the subject in various ways to see how my position changes the way it looks. Zoom out to eternity or use a macro lens to see the intricacy and complexity of what lies under the surface.  It's an interesting exercise. 
No matter which position I take, there is somewhere I cannot see...
I have learned it's best to wait until some distinguishable form appears, or doesn't.  
Sometimes it's as if "nothing" is there, sometimes it's extremely delicate and subtle, 
and sometimes it pours out as if from nowhere like a river into the ocean 
leaving you filled with amazement.
kastilwell
 

No comments:

Post a Comment