Monday, November 27, 2023

One Insight Has To Do With Power

In this world of what feels like constant threat, uncertainty and disarray,
I confess to some doubt about the power of love.  That's when I have to remind myself
that people in past times have felt a similar kind of dread, believing we are doomed and yet here we are
still living in a free democracy with a river of goodness flowing strong amidst the turmoil.

Loves power operates by allure ... 
by stirring a desire that longs for what is good, beautiful and true.

Reflecting on this, I think of all the signs that the power of longing for truth, beauty and goodness exists and is growing ever stronger...shores up my doubting mind and heart. And inspires me to shift my mindset
and contribute everything I am to sustaining and strengthening that force in this world, for this world.  
Isn't that the message we're receiving?  
How learning how to love ourselves in our deepest chambers and at our most unloveable 
is the point of beginning.  Then follow where those threads of mercy and kindness lead us.
See our fears and doubts and terrors as doorways to healing. 
With deep listening, whatever you need will come at just the right moment to show you the way. 
Namaste'

P.S. Sun House is a saga giving a glimpse of what it's like to live from this power.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment