Monday, November 13, 2023

What Do I Bring To Bear?

A feast of food for thought from listening to On Being's Podcast.
Regenerating these words into actions is the alchemy we are
conducting in our own unique way with the ingredients of our lives.
It's the work of my lifetime...the purpose of my existence.
To accept the fear and pain and anger and transform it into fuel;
to hone my imagination to see, to feel the world thriving
with renewable energy affordable and available for all.
To imagine enough food for every creature, clean air and pure water
in plentiful supply everywhere.  A decent place to live for every creature.
Dividing lines blurred to invisible.
Everyone on an equal playing field of enough. A society living
in respect of and in harmony with the planet and the universe.
Access to education and health care a given, without question for everyone.
This is the world I imagine. This is the world I wish to leave behind when I depart.
Namaste'

 

No comments:

Post a Comment