Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Become It First

Become It First
I'm landing on this thought today after numerous possibilities...
(including "The River Is Everywhere" Hermann Hesse)

Becoming what you long for is not a new concept 
but well worth a reminder, I'm thinking.
I especially like the one about gardens.

My list of longings is intense.  
I'm wondering about how feeling what you feel
fits in along the way to becoming what you hope for?

For example:
How can I become a Congress 
who models mutual respect and dignity?
Just joking. 
Sort of.

Actually, maybe "congress" exists inside of me?
(I've heard it referred to as an Internal Family System.)

"Day by day, inch by inch?"

I'm thinking of recent posts where we're encouraged to
"keep it small" and "take it slow" causing me to reduce
my expectations as to what's possible as my own
day's grow shorter.

Namaste'



















 

No comments:

Post a Comment