Wednesday, October 2, 2024

It Takes The Right Rain

We need to be reminded of the right rain these days, don't we?
I'm exquisitely familiar with the first stanza.  
Many, many seeds have been planted that did not grow, much less bloom.

"Still, the magic lies in the hope, taking the risk."
I'm still hoping seeds planted years ago will somehow show up.
And I still mourn for those who have not appeared as anticipated and longed for.

"You plant anyway...
You wait,
You see what grows."
This has been my strategy all my life.
I forecast all kinds of seeds and see what grows.
It's how my inner voice speaks to me.

"The waiting is hard,
the risk is real,
so is the possibility."
Love, love, love this...
Think of all the idea seeds we plant.
Some come to fruition, some don't.
We still plant, we still hope, we still believe.
It matters.
Believe in your seeds.

Namaste

 

No comments:

Post a Comment