Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Wildpeace

"let it be floating, like lazy white foam."
or the soft, delicate filaments carrying milkweed seeds.
A peace..."without the big noise"...
We are learning what power lies in silence.
The strength of tenderness and gentleness.
The force of quiet resolve and committment to truth.

"without words"...
(I believe we can find words for peace.
Words like forgive me; I understand;
tell me more; can I help?
Words like: I see you; I care about you;
We are in this together; Let's work this out,
We can find a way.)

"without the thud of the heavy rubber stamp."
Or the need for another's approval.

Who speaks of healing?
I want to speak of healing.
May we all speak of healing.
May we heal ourselves and in that process,
heal each other...so it's not "passed on
from [our] generation to the next."

"Let it come like wildflowers,
suddenly, because the field must have it;
wildpeace."
Let me/us be the field where
wildpeace grows in vigorous abundance,
overwhelming the world with 
unadorned beauty, charm and grace.

It may seem like a dream, yet
dreams are the seeds of deep rooted change.

Namaste'










 

No comments:

Post a Comment