Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Time Heals

"You are a river, stubbornly carving your path
through the valley, defying the mountains."
We are seeing what this looks like in real time, aren't we?
It's not at all nice or pretty is it? 
Rather, a force to be reckoned with in no small fashion.
I deeply mourn for those suffering the consequences
from our lack of respect for the river.

"You're waiting for the sun to become you."
I'm having to sit with this thought.
In all my years, I've never considered 
the sun becoming me. 
Wow! What a concept!
That's all I can say.

However, I deeply appreciate the outcome:
radiating my own light, my own warmth.
Becoming the source for my own healing.
These thoughts cause vibrations within me.
May each and every one of us bloom
 in our own time, 
in our own way. 

Namaste'








 

No comments:

Post a Comment