Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Unable To Speak

 "love with the perfect skeleton key 
to enter every door of me."
I adore what this conjures for me.
I haven't thought about skeleton keys for years.

That being said, I find myself shying away from
something so powerful and unwanted.
It is infinitely awe-provoking to hear from someone
who has been there, is living there. 
To listen to how life's worst possible tragedy has transfigured her
in such a surprising and uplifting way.

I consider all this world contains
that I do not wish to see or know.
My coward's heart isn't brave enough to look
except maybe as a caring spectator and occasional helper.
Her words bolster my courage.
They lead me to trust love like this is there for each of us
when our heart and spirit is most shattered and broken.
May it be so.
Namaste'





No comments:

Post a Comment