Friday, January 27, 2023

Demotic Processes

As I stated earlier, it's virtually impossible
to distill his wisdom into short quotes.
I was taken with the word "demotic*"...
(so very, very close to demonic.)

I love the concept of listening to many voices
to discern what is real.  
I liken it to that "river of goodness" 
I'm putting all my faith in these days.

Interestingly, opposites are: 
correct; formal; standard.
I'm thinking: elite?
The main take away for me is the need to listen,
and watch for patterns.
The drive to divide us
is a concerted effort to prevent this listening.
I know there have been many times
its worked with me.
There needs to be a course on 
"listening past the rhetoric to the heart of the matter".
Happy Friday, my friends.
Thanks for listening to my thoughts.
kastilwell

*Definition: of or relating to the ordinary, everyday, current form of a language; vernacular.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment