Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Nothing Is Created or Destroyed



 
What strikes me most about this thought
is WE are the CUSTODIAL species.
Meaning vigilant guardians of creation.

Here is more from the author about creation:

"creation time isn't a "long long ago" event, 
because creation is still unfolding now, 
and will continue to unfold if we know how to know it. 
It all comes out from that central point of impact, 
that big bang, expanding and contracting, breathing out, and in, 
no start or finish, but a constant state, 
where past and present and future are all one thing, one time, one place. 
Every breath ever taken is still in the air to breathe. 
I breathe the breath of the ancestors, and everybody else's too. 
Always was, always is, always will be. 
And there are flowers here and they make me smile."

This makes me feel like I'm back in second grade
trying with all my 7 year old might to understand infinity.
Except this is more organic, "user friendly" and "hands on".

kastilwell

No comments:

Post a Comment