Monday, January 15, 2024

The Perfect Way?

Is this even possible, I'm asking myself?
It feels like my entire existence has been about making choices,
"picking and choosing, liking and disliking."
How does one go about becoming "never for or against."
Isn't this the very thing that makes us who we uniquely are?
I'm honestly not certain I can accept this but for some reason, 
I feel it bears reflecting upon as there may be at least a seed of usefulness?
Perhaps an experiment is called for in which I allow myself
to be in a place where I am not for or against?
The first thing that happens is a HUGE NO
 comes up when I consider certain things going on
in the world right now. 
It feels incredibly passive and complacent not to take a stand.
It's a surrendering of the agency I've tried so hard to foster.
Letting others steamroller my life, my spirit, my soul.
So this sounds like I am making a choice, doesn't it?
That's a pretty distinct fail in following this mindset.

Perhaps if everyone lived from this premise?

Is that even a realistic experiment?

I'm leaving this with you with a large amount of ambivalence.
Would love to hear your thoughts. 
Namaste'




 

No comments:

Post a Comment