Thursday, January 18, 2024

When I Say I Forgive You


 Talk about shifting my view of a hatchet.

"I am building myself a new house."

As my time grows shorter, I'm renovating mine.
A few adjustments here and there.
A new alcove or two, each with a different view.
A skylight in every ceiling,
to watch the universe drawing its patterns at night;
and wild migrations throughout the day.
Expand the porches, throw parties for the warblers,
feasts for the monarchs, sipping spots for hummers,
picnics for all winged travelers.
Masses of flowers...nectar everywhere...
fragrance, sounds, color, textures.
Cozy corners where darkness is befriended
its teachings received.
Lots of space for making messes
on the way to becoming masterpieces.
Time may be growing shorter,
yet, I'm just getting started.
Namaste'






No comments:

Post a Comment