Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Close The Door

What if I don't know what I have to say?
Much of my thought process leans toward what cannot be contained 
in these small marks on this fragile and temporary page.
What I have to say hovers just on the other side of the shoreline between here 
and there, wherever there is.  I meander along the edges hoping for connection.
Discovery of some tidbit I can pick up and carry with me feeling it vibrate 
reminding me of its existence and its companionship. 

Waking up to a snow covered landscape was not in my expectations this morning as we embark on our journey south for Laney's wedding.  It's beautiful.  
May I remember to take strong note of every beautiful fleeting moment 
letting it sink into my harbor of memories to accompany me through my days.
Namaste'
 

No comments:

Post a Comment