Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Approach Ourselves With Compassionate Understanding

The truth of this keeps spiraling around and around.
How many of us genuinely enjoy our own company?
 Can we do so in the solitary dark of a sleepless night?

For me, that is where it requires the most robust concentration.
After all these years, I hope I'm making progress.

I intended to share this quote today:

"Remember, remember, this is now and now and now.
Live it, feel it, cling to it.  I want to become acutely aware
of all I've taken for granted." Sylvia Plath

However, the irony of those words being spoken by someone
who took her own life confounded me.
How I wish she could have learned to 
"live with her original beauty".

It's a hefty reminder to cuddle close 
in those dreary moments when we're "mired in self doubt."

Namaste'



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment