Thursday, February 11, 2021

I Am Water


Recently, I've been envisioning myself as liquifying.  
Imagining the stiff and frozen places within
melting into liquid, flowing into the ether. 
(Yes, the wicked witch of the west crosses my mind.)
It's been a wonderful falling asleep tonic.  
Yesterday, I used it while walking to see if it would help some 
painful areas recently activated. 
The pain didn't disappear but 
it did diminish and I was grateful.  

I love the idea of liquifying...
Rigid, inflexible places
softening
melting
letting go of 
what is holding them bound.
Releasing them into
a new form.
Seeping into the soil
surrounding them.
Moistening the clay.
Cleansing the rocks.
In conversation
with the ground
around me.
kastilwell

 PS:  Happy 20th to a special someone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment