Saturday, February 13, 2021

Law of Three


 This concept immediately ignites my tension of the opposites.  
As I reflect on my desire to banish the perpetrators of the attack on our democracy, 
I am thrust right into the thick of it.  
Everything in me wants "them" cast out.  

The Law of Three turns that around and upside down. 
I am now looking at my own need to obliterate "them".  
Wondering how there could possibly be a field of possibility 
large enough to contain this fierce and fertile friction.  

Yet, the idea is intriguing and enticing.  
Wars have been fought and 
countless people have suffered and died 
in the name of us versus them;
in the inability to harness the tension. 
Isn't it marvelous to imagine a new way 
where there is room enough and grace enough 
to welcome the tension,
welcome the friction,
recognize the opportunity
and create something anew?
Let. It. Be.
kastilwell


 

No comments:

Post a Comment