Tuesday, February 16, 2021

No Simple Key To Peace

It might be time to examine how I define peace.  
After these past months of 
drama, disruption, and dismantling, 
peace doesn't feel adequate to me.
I find myself leaning toward cultivation,
attending to the environment...
the global environment, for sure
but also my inner environment.
Peace feels like a centering;
a return to rootedness
in the natural order of things. 
It feels like a review of values
a discernment of priorities;
and a recommitment to intentional living.
It feels like an invitation 
to a curious conversation
and an ongoing exchange 
with all the elements and experiences
crossing my path,
and entering my personal orbit.
It has a rhythm and movement 
a play of darkness and light
a steady pulse.
A pull of expansion. 
An activation.
An overflowing.
kastilwell



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment